Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bedtime in Stockholm







Husband and I had guests over last night, so in addition to cleaning up the apartment, I cleaned up the dollhouses as well. The pool in the Stockholm house had gotten a bit filled with mini accessories (to keep them safe from the cat). Of course, I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to throw together a new bedroom for Kokoro. She's just about ready for bed, although it's still bright out. I suppose in Stockholm, Sweden, daylight could mean it's either 4 pm or 10 pm depending on the time of year.

Credits:
Low shelf from Selecta.
Bed from a kids toy set, I think it's Wanju (found it with the Pinkys while in Shanghai).
Chair - Reac Japan.
Accessories - Re-ment, Lil' Bratz, Plan Toys, Lundby. The mini sculpture is actually a rock from Lesvos, Greece that I picked up on a beach. Oh, and the bird pillow is a felt pin that I bought off of Etsy (intended for a tote bag, but never made it there).
Art - Beatriz Milhazes.

We stopped by Target during our trip out to the burbs yesterday and picked up some organizing containers. Needless to say, I've already filled all of them up and need more. Our apartment does look a little more sane now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment